Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Back! Announcing some winners!

So I took a work trip for a professional development seminar (which was surprisingly really awesome)/ visit with the family in Michigan and I ended up not posting for a few weeks. I counted on being off for a week of blogging but didn't factor in the week of preparation before I went and the week to catch up with work after I got back. Oppsie! I will blame it on being a kinda newbie blogger - I can still use that excuse right *bats eyelashes and smiles innocently*! I have a few winners to announce as well as a welcome back to Darkly Reading..sorry it's been so quiet!

Onto the winners - who will also get get lovely e-mails in their boxes as well!

Books and Bane wins these two lovely books by Sean Cummings!

Christine wins a copy of one of my favorite reads this summer - Siren!


6 comments:

Sophia (FV) said...

Welcome back Heather! I've been nosing around lately wondering where you've been. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! And congrats to the winners!

Mandi said...

Welcome back!!!!

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Thanks for the welcome backs ladies!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

You can only use the newbie excuse if I can! ;)

Welcome back and congrats to the winners!

E.J. Stevens said...

Welcome back and congrats to the winners! :)

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Post a Comment