Monday, March 8, 2010

Winners From Larissa Ione - Demonica series Contest

 

Winner of Ecstasy Unveiled is: Diana
Winner of any book from Demonica Series is: Stella
*please e-mail me at hacarleton (at) gmail (dot) com with your address

So these are the two winners from my very first Darkly Reading contest to win a Demonica series book by Larissa Ione. Thanks to all of those who entered! It was fun to learn about everyone's tattoos and what you guys thought of tattooed book characters - I think that tats were universally loved! I used BuzzMyBlog Contest Winner Picker to pick the winner.

6 comments:

Smokinhotbooks said...

Crap I missed your awesome contest! Congrats to the winers.

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

@smokinhotbooks Don't worry..I shall have a new contest this week..I lurve giving presents!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Congrats winners :)

Book of Secrets said...

Congratulations to Stella and (the other) Diana!! ;-) This is a wonderful series!

Jackie said...

Congratulations Stella and DIana, you are gonna love the books!!!

jackie b central texas

Unknown said...

Yay! :-) Thank you Heather, will e-mail you right away! Can't wait to read this series as I have heard such great things about it.

Post a Comment