Sunday, January 24, 2010

Delusions of grandeur or...I finally won a free book!

With my new love of all things urban fantasy and paranormal romance I find the need to save money on new books to try to keep the hubby happy. One solution to this would of course be going to the library and checking out books but since I love instant gratification (see previous post) instead I have to have the book I want in my hands instantly and no one can stop me...(insert evil laugh). Thankfully alot of ebook sites have decent sales and I can get the books I want at a good discount (20-30%)..but my other solution is to enter free book giveaways! And finally after all these months of entering..okay maybe 2 or 3 months of occasionally entering..I finally won a book from goodreads. Granted I don't have the book in my hot little hands yet but maybe my contest entering luck is turning around. So stay tuned to read more about my contest entering conquests, in particular there are a few reading challenges over at Literary Escapism I have my eye on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREELOADER!!!!!

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

I earned that free book :P

And according to amazon giving away free books on kindle is good for business (see news video here http://bit.ly/cqUZKd) so hopefully I'll be getting more free books with my sony reader.

Post a Comment